miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

Blue Man Group



Hey everyone!
Today we have to talk about a concert or exhibition. I’ve never been in a concert; no one goes to Punta Arenas!! I think that going to see Blue Man Group was close as a concert. The show was in the Stage Bluemax Theater in Berlin, when I was in my school trip, in February 2010. When my classmates and I saw a tourist guide of the city, we realized that Blue Man Group was like an attraction, so we decided to go. We were about one hour in line to buy the tickets! We were frozen because part of the line was out the building.
I loved the show; it was very very funny because Blue Man Group makes humorous routine. I liked the music as well as the lights and colors (they use paint, foam, color laser and percussion.)
At the end, when I was living the place, the players went to take some photos. I was lucky, one of them take a photo with me. When we were watching the show, we were not allowed to take photos, but searching in internet, especially YouTube, I realized that there are some videos that are part of the same routine that I saw. It’s a little long but here is the video! Enjoy it.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario