miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

Playa Grande



Hello everyone
Today I’m going to talk about a beach from Chile. My favorite beach is located in Pucón and it called Playa Grande. When I was young I went every summer with my family and we stayed in Gran Hotel Pucon, placed in front of the beach. I think the last time I went was in 2009 but by this time my brother was in Viña del Mar with his friends.
In Playa Grande there are many things to do. In this beach we can find the dock and also you can rent sailboard, wind surf, jet skis and kayaks. When I was 9 years old I rent a kayak with my father, he was teaching me how to row when a guy passed very fast on his jet ski very close to us. I was really scared and started to cry because the kayak shook with the waves caused by the Jet Ski.
One of the things I like about this beach is that it has fresh water because it is a lake (Lago Villarrica). Another thing I like is the sand, it has coarse sand and gray color, as it has volcanic origin. Finally, I love the landscape, not arid as the other beaches. Everything is surrounded by trees and colors, plus I can see that there is land on the other side of the beach.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario