jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

The Beatles



Hello everyone!

Today I like to share a photo with you. This photo was taken in the Madame Tussauds Berlin museum in February 2010, when I was 16 years old. Madame Tussauds is a wax museum; it display historical and royal figures, film stars, sport stars, etc. When in my school trip we visited Berlin, my classmates discovered this museum when they went for a walk and begged the teachers go. I think that visit was very funny, I run down the battery of my camera at halfway so the rest of the photos were taken by my best friend. This is one of them, my best friend took that photo and it shows The Beatles and me :D (I have another photo with The Beatles but is out of focus) I have to say that they don’t look like the originals; I mean is very evident that they are waxworks. Nevertheless, other famous artist are identical than the original, for example Robbie Williams, Albert Einstein, Michael Jackson and the most identical, Nicole Kidman! I like this photo because it brings me good memories. I had a great time at the walk to the museum; I like all the photographs from there, but especially this because I like the colors, the instruments and the carefree attitude that they have.

2 comentarios:

  1. I love The Beatles, a photograph with all together (even in wax) it is great.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That's a cool photograph! but i'm kind of scared of wax ''people'' :P

    ResponderBorrar