jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo



I'd like to begin my blog with a book I recommend. The Swedish author named Stieg Larsson write a book in 2005 titled The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (personally, I don't like the English name, I prefer the literally translation Men who hate women). I read and discovered it in 2010 because my aunt recommends it to my grandmother in a dinner. It tells the story of a crime who involves an entire family and a journalist and a freelance surveillance agent who investigate the case. I really like it because it’s full of mystery and the characters are unique. This book is the first part of a trilogy called Millennium series, the other two books are The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest (books I recommend too). I also see and like the film adaptation in 2011, but I’m still thinking that reading the book is a million times better.

3 comentarios:

  1. im so obsessed with this book and i don't even read it! i love the film :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also saw the North American film and I liked it, but it had harsh parts that I found a little disturbing.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. it's interesting how they changed the title, maybe the literal translation was too perturbing and people wouldn't accept it.

    ResponderBorrar