miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

Ambitions




Today I like to talk about an ambition I have. I really would like to travel different countries. I think it’s very interesting the diversity of people that you can find throughout the world; different histories, cultures and buildings makes each city unique. This dream began when I went in a German school and then in 2010, with my classmates, we went on school trip to Germany… it was the most amazing trip of my life! Knowing other customs makes me think that there are many others in different places. Also, many exchange students came when I was in school and they told us what their lives were in town with their families. In those moments, I realize that they had other realities. If I could fulfill my ambition to travel many countries, still don’t know how many exactly, I would a more educated person, supplementing my career besides having several points of view. Until now the next destination that I would like is England, in order to learn to speak English fluently… well, and write too.

2 comentarios:

  1. Which cities did you visit in Germany? I went a few times in the 80's because I had a girlfriend who studied there. I really enjoyed it.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I went to many cities in Germany: Frankfurt, Heidelberg, München, Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, and Köln. Besides I went Prague and Vienna. It was an incredible trip!

      Borrar