miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Industrial Design


Hello everyone!


When I was young I considered many careers. First I wanted to be a doctor, but I realized that I was terrified of syringes, needles and blood. Then I wanted to be an architect because my dad is one, but I spent so much time in his office so I bored about architecture. Among the careers I wanted to study are:  veterinary, law, mathematics teacher, mathematical science and I don’t remember which more.
Before going in university, architecture returned to get my attention and I was hesitating between studying design or architecture. My mother wanted me to study the same as my dad, but he supported me and watching my skills realized that design was best for me. Now I'm studying industrial design and I realize that relates a bit with the first career I had chosen, because I can help people, not in the health area but solving problematic that happens every day.



1 comentario:

  1. I like a lot Industrial Design mostly because i love make furniture but architecture won the coin game C:

    ResponderBorrar