miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

Buildings

 


Hello everyone!

It was hard to decide a building that I like, because when I tried to think nothing came to my mind, but then I remembered a building that really catches my attention. The "Burj Al Arab” is a 321 meters hotel which is located in Dubai.
The first time I heard about this building was because I saw a picture of a tennis court on the highest floor of the hotel… I love tennis! But then I knew that this court was the hotel heliport and was used for publicity as tennis court, but has never been used for that. I must admit it was a great disappointment to know that.
I really like the shape of the hotel, in the sea reminds me a surfboard buried. Also, when I was researching I realized that Dubai has many unique buildings or towers, which stand out from ordinary constructions. What I like about the Burj Al Arab is that it’s on the beach, more isolated from the rest of the buildings (even is built on an artificial island) and this does not interrupt the landscape of what is the city, although it’s clearly that being so big, overshadow the surroundings.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario