miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Sabrina the Teenage Witch



Hello everyone!

Today I’m going to talk about a TV Show I saw when I was young; this show was called “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch”. The TV show was about a teenage witch called Sabrina Spellman, she lives with her aunts Hilda und Zelda, and her cat Salem. When she becomes 16 years old, her aunts reveal to her the secret that she is a witch. So she has to learn to be a witch living the problems that teenagers have, in the mortal world. Also at home she has a closet that takes her to another dimension: “the Other Realm”, where witches and wizards live. The TV show ran from 1996 until 2000.
I remember that the series transmitted before I have lunch. So always before lunch I was in front of the TV and then when the show finished my mother served the food. Then when I went to school some days I could see the entire chapter, because in my school at lunchtime all students went home.
I enjoyed so much to see Sabrina the Teenage Witch, because although Sabrina was a witch, she had normal teenage problems, except of course when she had to travel in time or travel to the moon. Sabrina’s aunts were also very funny; they made me laugh every time.  But my favorite character was Salem, the talking cat. He was ambitious and egocentric, but he always helped Sabrina when she needed him…also he was very cute!


2 comentarios: