jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

Firts Blog



Hello everyone!

This is the last post and today I’m going to talk about my blog experience. I’ve never had a blog in my life, so this was a new experience for me. Sometimes I saw blogs from other people, but when I considered create my own blog I thought that my post will be very boring to the people that read it.
I enjoyed the experience because talking about different topics and gave my opinion about that was very entertaining. 
My favorite post was this one about a TV show I watched as a child, because this made me remember my childhood and made me think about the old TV shows (I think those are the bests). Also I had fun with this post because I started to search my favorite shows intros. My least favorite post was this one about a concert or exhibition, I mean I like concerts and exhibitions but it was hard to me to find something to post, because I´ve never been in a concert and the exhibitions that I visited were not boring but a little monotonous.
I don’t know who has the most attractive blog; I think every blog has their own style but I like the Catalina’s background.
I think the blog was a good language learning tool because in my opinion one of the most important things learning something is practice and in addition I prefer write than speak, because when I´m speaking I feel so much nervous and insecurity.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario